The City of Greensboro is committed to ensuring that stimulus funds are spent properly, but we can’t do it without your help. If you suspect fraud related to City stimulus projects, report those concerns in one of these ways:
- Submit a Complaint Form electronically through the federal government’s Recovery Web site.
- Call the Recovery Board Fraud Hotline at 877-392-3375 (877-FWA-DESK)
- Fax the Recovery Board at 877-329-3922 (877-FAX-FWA2)
- Write the Recovery Board:
Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board
Attention: Hotline Operators
PO Box 27545
Washington, DC 20038-7958
North Carolina established the Office of Economic Recovery & Investment (OERI), which is a temporary office that coordinates and monitors the state’s use of federal stimulus funds. OERI oversees the management of state-administered American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) funds and prevents fraud, waste and abuse in the use of these funds. To report claims to OERI of waste, mismanagement or any abuse related to use of recovery funds, you can:
- Call 919-733-1433
- Submit a Complaint Form electronically through the state’s Recovery Web site.